The best and most innovative companies among us are serious about their ethical and moral obligations to society. Their business goals extend into the realm of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) — taking care of people and the planet. Of course, capitalism makes the world go round. But doing the right thing by doing good yields powerful business byproducts as well. When companies foster a culture of corporate social responsibility with gift card rewards, good things happen everywhere.
Social responsibility is of growing importance to companies of all sizes and across all industries.
Doing Good is Good for the World
And Corporate Social Responsibility is Good for Business
The way to engage employees effectively is to align CSR initiatives with their interests. Doing so produces a cyclical effect of greater participation that drives greater global impact. Not to mention that good works have a halo effect on your business — building trust, loyalty and affinity. Consider this:
- 80% of employees say they would be more loyal if their employer helped them make a positive social and environmental impact
- 65% of consumers say a company’s commitment to social and environmental issues is an important factor in their purchase decisions
- 79% of employees say that they prefer to work for a socially responsible company. (Harvard Business Review)
- 88% of consumers say they are more likely to buy from a company that shows they care about social and environmental issues. (Forbes)
- 84% of investors say companies with strong CSR programs are more likely to be trusted by stakeholders. (Harvard Business Review)
Design and Launch a Corporate Social Responsibility Program
Any one of the ideas below will positively impact your corporate ecosystem, the environment and society as a whole.
- Schedule a Town Hall meeting and get the community to share their concerns and ideas
- Produce an educational workshop about CSR measures already in place like recycling, conserving, donating and partnering
- Extend invitations to share their experiences and stories on social media
- Organize a group activity such as a park or beach cleanup, food drive or gardening project
Then, register for an eGifter Rewards account to source and send socially responsible rewards. Upload a spreadsheet and send by email or text directly to participants — 10, 100, or 10,000! Include your logo and message asking them to join or thanking them for having done so.
One Card Fits All: The Purpose Choice Card
The Purpose Choice Card ties it all together, empowering companies to build a culture of sustainability and ethics through rewards and incentives. This single reward card allows recipients to opt into one of many charitable giving options:
- GOClimate gift card: Offset carbon emissions for one month
- Gift of College gift card: Contribute to a college savings account or pay down student loans
- Charity Choice gift card or Charity On Top gift card: Select a cause and make a meaningful donation
- Heifer International: Provide farming families with animals or other resources to improve their nutrition and boost their incomes
Designing a culture that encourages and rewards social responsibility and sustainability makes sense in every way.
Our guarantees: No minimums. No long term commitments. Plenty of personal satisfaction. Practical steps toward a healthier world.
12019 Accenture Strategy Global Consumer Study
222021 IBM Institute for Business Value Consumer Study