Fact or fiction? Workers who feel appreciated work harder. At eGifter Rewards, we’re certain that it’s fact. Our corporate clients attest to it. Companies that rely on the eGifterRewards.com platform for sending personalized gift cards to employees report increased retention, satisfaction — and greater productivity. In short, businesses grow faster and achieve greater success when their workforce is well cared for.
Here’s what employees are saying:
- “Because I feel like I’m part of the company, I want to do more.”
- “I’m happy to give that extra bit of hustle because I know my company appreciates me.”
- “My boss thinks I’m indispensable, which is fine by me.”
- “I derive a great deal of satisfaction at my job so I make sure our customers are satisfied as well.”
- “The culture here matches my values — dignity, respect, innovation. I know I’m in the right place.”
Of course, the best way to convey appreciation to your workforce is to *literally show it*. Your leaders can’t simply “think”, or “feel” gratitude and expect teams to “get” it. Here are a few action-based tips that will help your executive leadership team move from idea to action.
- Give a gift card to acknowledge length of service and thank the employee for their hardwork and dedication
- Award eRewards on Labor Day, letting folks know you value them at a time when meaning truly counts
- Each New Year’s Day, send everyone on your team a gift card and personalized note to get the year started on the right foot
These are just a few easy tips to engage with employees on the two way street called teamwork. When you come from your heart, you can never go wrong.