our yourself a coffee and power up your computer. Holiday corporate gift planning season has arrived. Chances are if you follow the suggestions outlined in this post, you’ll be perfectly positioned to personally enjoy the best holiday ever with your friends and family. Now’s the time to get organized around gifting tasks that show your appreciation, express your gratitude and engender loyalty from clients, customers, partners, employees, investors and other company stakeholders. If you’ve ever purchased plastic gift cards in bulk, if you ever visited CVS or Costco to buy gift card or shop for holiday items and if you’ve ever shopped online or at retail to give a beautifully wrapped holiday gift — we’re talking to you! 🙂
10 tips — get started now.
Because time flies, soon the cup in front of you will be filled with eggnog instead of coffee.
- Evaluate tools to automate your gifting program: Be sure to include eGifterRewards
- Select the platform that best meets your needs: By that we mean eGifterRewards Contact us!
- Develop a budget: Don’t forget to get organizational teams to leverage the single gifting platform, since it can be utilized company-wide by all departments including Sales, Marketing, HR, Engineering, Software Development, IT, Legal and Corporate. You may also want to
- Distinguish your gifting campaigns: Using whatever productivity tool you prefer, itemize the various gifting outreaches to be executed this year.
- Segment your lists and check them twice: By way of example, your list of employees could be tagged to be sorted or filtered by geography, by title, by job description or by length of service. Your list of customers could be similarly organized by Line of Business, by profitability tier, by sales rep, and/or by satisfaction level.
- Jot down all of the lifestyles and interests you can think of, so that your gifts match your audience: Gift cards are perfect gifts because they can be easily matched to preferences that you know recipients will love, such as restaurants and dining, outdoors and fitness, electronics and gaming, department stores, family experiences, health and wellness, and personal pampering. Or, you can always default to a generic gift card, like the Rewards Choice Card, to let them purchase their preferred retail brand based on hundreds of available options.
- Examine the gift cards in your (now accessible) catalog in the eGifter Rewards platform: Select the ones that map to point #6, above.
- Develop a Schedule: Pull out your calendar or productivity tool to build your plan, and schedule all associated tasks. These might include: Export your recipient lists and label them by campaign. Craft your messages by campaign — and feel free to customize them by recipient. Determine which gift card you’d like to give each segment or person.
- Delegate tasks: No need to go it alone. Now that you’re well organized, you can assign tasks to others — including their permission levels and roles in the eGifter Rewards portal. Easily and quickly preview the spending levels and plans before your teams click “send”.
- Enjoy the holidays! Rest easy knowing that your methodical and systematic plans were executed well, and that the eGifter Rewards platform will always be there when you (and your recipients) need it.