This holiday season, most all companies are skipping traditional workplace holiday parties. And, for good reason. The COVID-19 pandemic is surging across the United States. So, this is the year to find alternative solutions that are celebratory and germ-free. While the in-person social aspect will be missed, there’s no question that safety is the watchword in 2020. That said, there are plenty of ways to bring on the joy of the season and let the good times roll. Its easily done, with personalized corporate messages from your C-Level executive team, courtesy of eGifter Rewards.
“I would argue that it’s never been more important to celebrate our accomplishments after what we’ve endured this year”
– Taylor Paone, Sr/ Manager of Employee Experience @ DailyPay (SHRM)
No holiday party this year? Send gift cards.
Use your traditional party budget to send gift cards for a virtual celebration they’ll remember for years to come. Gift cards for holiday parties and corporate events are the best way to express your appreciation to the entire team. Here are some creative gifting ideas to get the party started!
- Send everyone a GrubHub or DoorDash gift card and break bread together, virtually
- Raise a glass to the New Year with Wine.com gift cards for everyone
- Get your virtual dance on with Pandora or Spotify gift cards
- Deliver some well-deserved wellness and relaxation with Soothe gift cards
- Spread some cheer to those in need with Charity Choice gift cards in honor of your staff
As the saying goes, “it’s not wanting what makes you happy — it’s being happy with what you have.”